Friday, June 11, 2010

A wonderful experimental story beyond the words and the senses.









Night means an empty room to arrange an interview.

A man goes to the terrace and beholds the moon before his sleep. He bows to the stars and the moon. He thanks to the nature and also thanks to the human race. He thinks deeply: due to the participation of many people perhaps mute, my life is beautiful, comfortable and well facilitate.
This man has the habit of writing diary. Sleep is calling him but the memory of his duty does not allow him to rest awhile.
Opening the page of the diary he notes: after few minutes I will go for sleep on my bed. Night will perform the tender role of my mother. My bed will grant me deep sleep and rest. When on the next day I will rise, sleep will grant me freshness of budding flower. My bed gives me much but do ever I give anything best to my bed. The most important question to be asked to our self either I keep the relation of creditor or debtor with the word.
It is in our hand that either to sleep without any hope or to thanks the god. Man even doesn’t know the art of ideally sleeping or waking up! The next day after our sleep becomes the happy memento of the sleep. Can we sleep happily without any tension? Our bed is not only the wooden material, even it is not the place of arranging the tears in the gallery of mind but it is the pious place like temple or church. If your mind wanders in the dream than accept that your mind is not yet capable to stay at one place. To go in the lap of night with destruction and wake up with faded is the example of going away from one’s self. Bed room is not only an exhibition room or the room of interior decoration. It is also not the place for dying man or the rest room of the weak man. It is a room where you can talk with yourself. It is such a mirror where you can behold the image of your personality and you can make yourself golden bright. Night is not the jail to memorize the darkness but it is a waiting room of new and fresh morning. The men who can be the security of the piousness of the darkness of the night can here the messages of motivating morning. Night is the beloved mother in whose lap there is unlimited elixir.





No comments: