Tuesday, June 15, 2010

“I am your beloved wife…”

                                             
“So, what’s happen?”
These are words of Priyadarshani! All the members of the family get astonished: “What nonsense this girl is speaking?” “Is her mind well?” Not only are the members of the family but other outsiders also getting fridge.
“Priya, why are you playing with your life?” Her uncle shouted: “What kinds of diamonds are sticked on him that you are so mad on behind him... Malik at last is_”
“Stop it uncle! You are elder and I don’t want to cross the limit of relations. Everything has limitations at least! And listen I don’t want to listen a single word for Malik. So please, if you want to speak about him than I don’t want to listen.”
The face of the priya gets red. The iron hearted uncle astonished. Dipakbhai also gets angry:
“How dare you?”
“Are you wording with your uncle?”
“Damned!”
But priya minds it not. Yes, it’s clear that by her decision, a volcano broke out in the family yet Priya was determined:
“Listen you all! Nobody has place in my heart except Malik. And I don’t like if anybody is speaking about Malik!”
Each word of Priya was like Atom bomb and she continued Blasting. And the sound of her voice was striking with the walls!
 As priya got young, her father Amrishbhai started to find a situable match for her.
“ Abhay, the son of Rameshchandra?”
 “No.”
“Father is gossiper and the son vagabond!”
 “Champaklal. His son Aalekh?”
 “He has left his study after 10th and our Priya is graduate. And moreover she is graduate with English entire. No he is not suitable.”
The search was continuing. Every where they were searching but no suitable match was available for her. Her father searched a boy after a great effort and Priya blasted:
“Papa, don’t search a match for me.”
“Why?  Have you decided to remain alone?”
“No, Papa! No decision to remain alone and even not decided to join nunnery. I have already searched a suitable match for me!”
“Who is he?”
“Is he from our cast?”
“Yes but their Gotra is not same but so what. I like him.”
“But who is he at least?”
“Do you know Vasantlal?” says Priya.
“Who?
Yes, Vasant Maheta who is counting his days and rushing to the each corner of the street.”
“But what’s about him?”                       
“I love his son Malik. We met also. Very good natured, handsome, and post graduate boy.
And he will get job soon. Do you have any objection, Papa?”
“No, My baby! Why should I object? Let the home ragged but it liked you so what would be the matter of objection?”
Vasantlal too had no objection. Moreover, both Priya and Malik had good chemistry. Everything was finalized. On the same month the ring ceremony of them was arranged. Both keep on meeting. Sometime on the bank of river… sometimes on the bench of garden…sometimes on the first floor of the Malik’s home.
Malik says, “Priya, I love you much and when I meet you I fill lots of happiness.”
“Look! Open your mouth…”
“Why do I?”
“Please, do open?”
“Are you thinking to have momentary flirt with me?”
“What so ever you think of me?”
“I will never think it before our marriage. Everything after the marriage till that we have to ride on the horse of the self-control, right?”
“Right Sir.”
“Now, let your mouth open.”
As soon as Priya opened her mouth Malik puts sweet, specially made in Rajkot, in the mouth of Priya.
“Now let you be sweet like a sweet.”
“I am already sweet but please, you would not be bitter!”
“No trust in me?”
“Yes I do.”
“Then keep it on.”                   
“But take care of my trust it never gets…”
And Suddenly Malik says, “You know about my habit of saying sorry to all”
“Yes, very well. If you fell down even than also you speaks sorry to yourself.  Yes, I love your habit of saying sorry and that is why I am with you now. You know in that marriage ceremony I struck with you and you felt sorry instead of me. And From that the ray of our love had taken birth.”
“Sorry! It is necessary to say sorry just now because you are telling me the incidence of the buffalo.”
“Yes, I am, please do listen!”
“I was entering in the village and all of sudden I struck a buffalo…”
“You struck with buffalo or buffalo struck with you?” comments Priya.
“All is same. Suddenly I said sorry to buffalo and you know even buffalo pleased with my sorry…”
Both keep on talking, laughing and enjoying each moment. Even everybody looking towards them used to say, “What a fortunate couple it is!”
The father of Priya also gets pleased with the decision of Priya. What a good match for my baby!
“How the match and the selection of my Priya would be down and ordinary!” says her mother. Everything was set. Now there would be the sound of bands after few months at the home of Priya. The preparation of the marriage was going on and suddenly an incident happened.
Malik was riding his bike. He never used to drive slowly. And suddenly the bike of Malik struck with a jeep coming fast. Malik was away from his bike and the road. His leg got fractured and plates of iron pierce his one eye!!
Malik was transformed to hospital as soon as possible. He was operated but Alas, he was without a leg. And the light of his one eye was switched off. Now he was one eyed and legged. In his one eye only the meat can be seen! Now he was walking with the help of sticks.
Now?
Priya gets nervous. The darkness appears in her heart. She used to meet, sit and give the healing touch of her hand to Malik. Having seen entering Priya in the room Malik could not stop the rain his eye. Suddenly he took the hand of Priya in his hand:
“Priya My dear, what is happening…?”
“Please Malik, don’t be nervous. What was about to happen that happened. Accept the reality of the incidence. Now you do have to live with this body!”
“But how do I live?”
“I will make you live, Malik.”
One day Priya was going out on her moped and her father asked_
 “Where are you going?”
“To Malik”, says Priya.
“Now you need not go there.”
“Why?”
“Now Malik is not now suitable for you.” Says Deepakbhai with heavy heart.
“I don’t want to spoil your life getting you married with one eyed and handicapped man.”
“Than what’s about our engagement?”
“It would be canceled.”
Priya came back and stood in front of her father. She stood strait like the string of an arch. She set her eyes to her father and spoke_
“You can cancel your words but I could not cancel Malik as my husband.”
“What do you mean?”
“Listen, Papa! I loved Malik and now also I love Malik. I had not loved the body of Malik but I had loved his soul. The love of body can be canceled but the love of soul can’t.”
“Than what do you do?”
“I will marry Malik without any hesitation. I will be his wife, supporting stick and the light of my Malik. I will continuously pump the breath of love in him!”
Everybody was worried. The relatives of her were spreading the water of suggestion on her.
“You will have to pay a lot for your life.”
But Priya has not changed her decision. Both get married by low. She married against the will of her parents that’s why the ways of her home were closed for her now. But nothing happened as what you people are thinking of. Both are living with great happiness. And now in true sense Priya is the helping stick and the light of the eyes of Malik’s life. Priya is working as a teacher in Ahmedabad and also cares Malik. When the throat of the Malik try to speak_
“Priya you are really a goddess for me because you have sacrificed a lot for me. You are the goddess of sacrificed and love!”
At the same moment Priya hugs Malik, start kissing him and keep on speaking
 “No, I am not a Goddess but I am the beloved wife of my Malik.”                                                            




MANN KI LAGAN The Ray of Hope CHALLENGE YOUR SELF

No comments: