Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Last Words to “My Monty…


I don’t know why I am writing this to you? Do I have the right to write it or not? Yet something is there that has inspire me to write either inspiration or some healing power. I am a worshiper of the words, and I waited weeks for one little phrase.

 I don’t know how two years in the best company with you left away and but just now felling fear that how each new day will pass. Somebody has rightly remarked that every cloud have the silver line that inspires me a lot. And the same thing I am going to tell you is that every cloud has silver line as per our situations. Whatever the reason is there with you I don’t know but I feel proud that My Monty was, is and will always right wherever she go. The main reason behind it is that the birds do not need ladders to fly. Today I am writing something about our relationship that has perhaps no name or identity. Am I right?  Our relation is_

“Just like talking about the fog,
To make sum of zero,
To give the form to formless,
To make a partition between light and the darkness at dawn.”

We both know the reality yet we are far away from its truth and that is the way of the world to live in this world. You understood it earlier and I have happened to understand it now that is the difference between you and me. Now it is the time for you to cheer with full vigor and follow the way carved on the earth. I had never dared to convey you greetings but today on the happiest week of your life I feel proud to convey “WISH YOU ALL THE BEST”, “GOOD LUCK” & “HAPPY JOURNY” for a new birth of a girl who will soon transformed in to a woman, mother etc…Just same as a bud transformed in to a blossomed flower.

You know you always used to speak “What is the difference between you and me?” Now I would like to give the answer of you question. And the answer is that only difference between you and me is that you know the fortunes to make it happen while as being an artist or writer or painter or dramatist or even a just friend I could not make the art of making my fortunes happen. The strength which you are gifted is far greater than me. So just like your yesterday “May fortune favors you all the time.”

You know one day I told you if you remember “I am nobody else but a passenger who has joined your company to cut our way up and we enjoyed it truly. And moreover taking you in trust I told you that I would not left my sit until you reached your station but ‘sorry’ due to certain circumstances I had to give up my sit leaving you alone on your sit to have your own travel of life. ‘Sorry’ I could not maintain my promise. Really heartily sorry to leave you alone on your way! The only reason is that you are about to reach your station and you also have to step down from the train of relationship I know you will tell me that I am escaping but what even could I do? Once again please forgive me if I had hurt your heart, if I had broken your promises, if I had ever done something wrong with you or if I would be a hurdle on the way of your self-respect. First time in my life I found myself singularly alone. One thing I learn from our relation that “one should not spoil a good friendship with a poor love affair.”

Never mind if you don’t remind me in your happy moments. For this, only one thing you need to do and is that you would have to find out this Idiot from anywhere whenever you feel the world turn up side don from you, I promise I would always with you during your worries, tensions, stresses, difficulties and any problems. I hope you will. I will miss those hours spent together. Thanks for being my companion during a bit of journey of my life..!

So no words to speak from my side. Because life is an island, the rocks are its desires, trees are its dreams and flowers are its loneliness and it’s in the middle of an ocean of solitude and seclusion.”

Have a good, smooth and the colorful journey of life with the full light of happiness. And finally all the best to empower the world because those who cradle can win the world…

Date:- 5th April 2010.
Time:- 2:23 A.M 



MANN KI LAGAN The Ray of Hope CHALLENGE YOUR SELF

No comments: